- How is the famous Reblochon Fermier made?
- How did La Clusaz become a ski resort?
Find all these answers and more at the Hameau des Alpes!
It is also possible to hire an equipped conference room on the ground floor for seminars, meetings and conferences etc.
Guided tours for groups and schools, on reservation.
From Monday 28 June to Sunday 19 September 2021
13:00 to 19:00
From Monday 20 September to Sunday 12 December 2021
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
14:00 to 18:00
From Monday 13 December 2021 to Sunday 24 April 2022
Every day except Monday
- Type of culturel patrimony :
- categories :
- Municipal museum
- themes :
- Local tradition
- Activities :
- Tour language(s) :
- Visites :
- Average group visit length (minutes) 90
- Average individual visit length (minutes) 90
- Individual tour services :
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Group tour services :
- Guided group tours on request
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Information panel language(s) :
- Services :
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Unguided individual tours
- On foot: depending on the season, two pedestrian paths will take you to the little hamlet of the Alps. They leave from the Tourist Office or behind the Ice rink.
- By shuttle bus: line 7 “Piste verte” stop.
- Payment methods :