• Visit indoor displays dedicated to Reblochon and skiing.
• Outside, find out about local traditions and heritage on a traditional farm with oven, loft and saw mill.
• Discover La Clusaz on the summer heritage trail (tourism, agriculture, forestry and crafts).
From Monday 18 December 2017 to Sunday 15 April 2018
10am-noon and 2pm-7pm
From Monday 16 April to Sunday 17 June 2018
Mercredi, samedi, dimanche
Exceptionally closed : Saturday 21 April 2018
From Monday 18 June to Sunday 01 July 2018
Mercredi, vendredi, samedi, dimanche
From Monday 02 July to Sunday 02 September 2018
- Services :
- Type of culturel patrimony :
- Type of culturel patrimony
- Activities :
- Tour language(s) :
- Visites :
- Average group visit length (minutes) 90
- Average individual visit length (minutes) 90
- Individual tour services :
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Information panel language(s) :
- Services :
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Pets welcome
- On foot: depending on the season, two pedestrian paths will take you to the little hamlet of the Alps. They leave from the Tourist Office or behind the Ice rink.
- By shuttle bus: line 7 “Piste verte” stop.
- Payment methods :