• Visit indoor displays dedicated to Reblochon and skiing.
• Outside, find out about local traditions and heritage on a traditional farm with oven, loft and saw mill.
• Discover La Clusaz on the summer heritage trail (tourism, agriculture, forestry and crafts).
From Monday 23 October to Sunday 17 December 2017
From Monday 18 December 2017 to Sunday 15 April 2018
10am-noon and 2pm-7pm
From Monday 16 April to Sunday 17 June 2018
Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
From Monday 18 June to Sunday 01 July 2018
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
From Monday 02 July to Sunday 02 September 2018
- Services :
- Type of culturel patrimony :
- Type of culturel patrimony
- Activities :
- Tour language(s) :
- Visites :
- Average group visit length (minutes) 90
- Average individual visit length (minutes) 90
- Individual tour services :
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Information panel language(s) :
- Services :
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Pets welcome
- On foot: depending on the season, two pedestrian paths will take you to the little hamlet of the Alps. They leave from the Tourist Office or behind the Ice rink.
- By shuttle bus: line 7 “Piste verte” stop.
- Payment methods :